Integrated expert is the term used for individuals with a high degree of specialization from Germany and the EU, specially selected by CIM/GIZ to fill key positions in your organisation. Such experts are assigned when the skillset you are looking for is not available on the local labour market in your country. You employ the expert from the EU on a local employment contract. She/he is fully integrated into your team – hence the name ‘integrated expert’. You pay the expert a salary based on local rates which is then topped up by CIM/GIZ, using funds from the German Federal Government.
The advantages for you
- You create the profile you are looking for, choose from the best candidates and define joint objectives.
- The integrated expert has specialist knowledge and years of professional experience that he/she passes on to your employees.
- You benefit from new business relationships, sector networks and international contacts.
Four steps to finding an integrated expert
- You contact the GIZ office in your country, where you will receive further information and an application form.
- You submit a placement application and, together with GIZ, define the objectives you wish to achieve with the integrated expert.
- If the position to be filled is in line with the German Federal Government’s development objectives, CIM/GIZ looks for experts with the right profile and draws up a shortlist.
- You make the final choice of candidate.